I don’t like much about my self, but one thing I do like is my sarcasm. Someone told me to change that, if I actually like that part of me & you tell me to change because YOU don’t like it, FUCK YOU
Drake and Josh shaped our generation like I’m 99.99% sure that this show is the reason I’m so sarcastic.
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
also today some kid mentioned the red hot chili peppers and i was like “oh i love that band” and they were like “oh yeah name five songs by them” and i listed five of my favourites and he hesitated and then said “maybe you do like them”
Why is it on a pieCE OF CHEESE
Why do you make your senteNCES CAPITALIZED AS THEY PROGRESS
because it proviDES A SENSE OF SUDDEN ANGER/REALIZATION
do u ever get embarrassed about how depressed u were yesterday even tho it felt like it was out of yr control..but now u see..how Pathetic u have acted
OMFG OKAY SO one of my classmates, L, came into lesson late this morning wearing a full circle princess dress, and eye shadow and eyeliner. He said to our teacher, “Sorry I am late” as we all looked up, he sat down. It was followed by laughter and giggles mostly from girls. Some of the boys were just in awe.
"Why are you wearing a dress, L?" I asked him
“Because I felt like looking pretty today” He smiled confidently but seemed quite conscious that everyone went a little quiet.
THEN my friend (you can see her hand in the picture, holding a blue marker) walks in and says, “WHAT THE FUCK, thats taking the piss.”
I quickly said, ” He looks great, he can wear whatever he wants”
She goes, ” No yeah I KNOW but what the fuck he puts on eyeliner and wears dresses better than I do!”
that’s gonna be me in a few years
he’s hella cute 1000/10
So for my AP United States History class we have to write a research paper; my topic is the gay rights movement in America. Today I began reading one of the books that I chose as a source
And I opened it up to the dedication page and found this
And if you don’t think that’s one of the sweetest and most romantic things ever then get out of my face